- Current Prices:$329,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$258,000 to $639,000
- Median Sale Price:$315,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$86 to $340,$0 to $367
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:960 to 3,256Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riviera Heights are about $150,000 – $760,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.