- Current Prices:$800,000 to $2,800,000
- Closed Prices:$815,000 to $1,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$993,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$552
- Association Fee Ranges:$1613/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1991 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:2,192 to 4,274Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Riviera represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Riviera are about $960,000 – $1,950,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.