- Current Prices:$345,000 to $349,900
- Closed Prices:$162,274 to $328,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$114/quarter,$38 to $175/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,347 to 4,428Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Robin Glen is a neighborhood in South Elgin, Illinois. Homes in Robin Glen are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Robin Glen typically have three spaces. Most homes in this community have unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.