- Current Prices:$350,000 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$0,$295 to $400,$100 to $104/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,299 to 2,876Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Robinson Hills are about $130,000 – $280,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.