- Current Prices:$325,000 to $849,000
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $586,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1020/quarter,$0,$350 to $610
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,808 to 6,492Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Rock Barn is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rock Barn are about $250,000 – $735,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.