- Current Prices:$899,000
- Closed Prices:$835,000 to $1,425,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,107,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$1199
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 1961
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 2,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rockaway Beach are about $450,000 – $1,600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, attached, carport, off street parking, interior access, auto door, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.