- Current Prices:$599,900 to $1,950,000
- Closed Prices:$484,800 to $1,730,000
- Median Sale Price:$924,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$436
- Association Fee Ranges:$477/mo,$0 to $477
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,081 to 5,345Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rocking Horse Ridge represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rocking Horse Ridge are about $550,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.