- Current Prices:$695,000
- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $770,000
- Median Sale Price:$580,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$80 to $81/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,848 to 4,226Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rockland Village features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Rockland Village are about $460,000 – $660,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.