- Current Prices:$469,000
- Closed Prices:$390,000 to $575,000
- Median Sale Price:$503,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$365
- Association Fee Ranges:$398 to $480,$396 to $411/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,042 to 2,138Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Rockpointe is largely a attached home community. The homes in Rockpointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rockpointe are about $290,000 – $530,000 and sit on 2617.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.