- Current Prices:$460,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $482,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$270
- Association Fee Ranges:$152 to $154/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,706 to 2,277Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Rockridge features a handful of condo and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Rockridge are $435,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.