- Current Prices:$169,900
- Closed Prices:$147,000 to $226,000
- Median Sale Price:$158,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$214 to $215,$173 to $221/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 3,392Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
In terms of home type, Rockwell Place features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Rockwell Place are about $75,000 – $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.