- Closed Prices:$126,000 to $268,000
- Median Sale Price:$157,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$214,$173 to $221/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,164 to 3,392Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Rockwell Place is a neighborhood in Lakemoor, Illinois. Homes in Rockwell Place are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Rockwell Place typically have two spaces. Most homes in this community have unfinished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.