- Current Prices:$189,900 to $194,000
- Closed Prices:$185,500 to $203,000
- Median Sale Price:$192,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$149.5/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,326 to 1,742Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Rockwood Terrace is a neighborhood in Midlothian, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are two story and non-traditional style, and they were built between 2005 and 2007. Homes in Rockwood Terrace are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is assigned, and homes in Rockwood Terrace typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.