- Current Prices:$215,900 to $259,900
- Closed Prices:$216,500 to $312,785
- Median Sale Price:$254,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$149/mo,$0,$108 to $128.5/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,415 to 4,034Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Rocky River Crossing are about $240,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.