- Current Prices:$248,500 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$189,900 to $328,000
- Median Sale Price:$257,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$115
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$145 to $149/mo,$108 to $128.5/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,415 to 4,034Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Rocky River Crossing is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Rocky River Crossing are about $215,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.