- Current Prices:$100,000 to $424,900
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $439,000
- Median Sale Price:$302,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$0 to $40,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1926 to 1957
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 3,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms 0
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Rodgers Forge is a neighborhood in Baltimore, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1937 and 1956. Homes in Rodgers Forge are 1,700 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is street, and homes in Rodgers Forge typically have zero spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.