- Current Prices:$225,000 to $424,900
- Closed Prices:$207,900 to $349,900
- Median Sale Price:$242,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$104
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$30/quarter,$100 to $120
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,487 to 4,298Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rolling Hills are about $185,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.