- Current Prices:$1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$900,000 to $1,721,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,050,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$547
- Association Fee Ranges:$63 to $400/mo,$0 to $168
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1978 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,801 to 3,282Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rolling Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rolling Hills are about $440,000 – $1,375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.