- Current Prices:$459,000 to $504,999
- Closed Prices:$436,000 to $489,000
- Median Sale Price:$453,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$55/mo,$54.77 to $69
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:3,165 to 4,017Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Rolling Hills are $420,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.