- Current Prices:$109,900 to $729,000
- Closed Prices:$89,250 to $763,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$150 to $313
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,232 to 4,240Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rolling Hills are about $110,000 – $800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.