- Current Prices:$2,375,000 to $16,500,000
- Closed Prices:$1,525,000 to $6,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$881
- Association Fee Ranges:$333 to $1416/mo,$1 to $19000,$0 to $17000
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,257 to 11,686Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 10Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rolling Hills are about $1,500,000 – $40,000,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.