- Current Prices:$2,000,000 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$2,141,000 to $3,400,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,250,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$368
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:4,325 to 7,985Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:6 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rolling Oaks are about $1,300,000 – $3,395,000 and sit on 3.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.