- Current Prices:$510,000
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $800,000
- Median Sale Price:$515,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$170
- Association Fee Ranges:$47 to $87.55/mo,$34.62 to $50.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,066 to 3,017Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Emperor Estates are about $245,000 – $650,000 and sit on 12500.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.