- Current Prices:$350,000 to $16,000,000
- Closed Prices:$272,500 to $6,357,000
- Median Sale Price:$505,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1041
- Association Fee Ranges:$1200 to $1435,$0 to $11427/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1921 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 3,955Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Roney Palace is a residential building in Miami Beach, Florida. It was constructed in 1926. Homes in Roney Palace are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.