- Current Prices:$214,900 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$168,500 to $420,000
- Median Sale Price:$236,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$436 to $1039/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,775 to 6,013Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Rookery Pointe features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $436 to $1,039, master fees ranging from $366 to $1,063, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,417 to as high as $5,829. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $436 to $1,039, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,900 to as high as $2,852. Most residences boast a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.