- Current Prices:$209,000 to $499,000
- Closed Prices:$202,500 to $427,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$400 to $1087/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,663 to 5,704Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
In terms of home type, Rookery Pointe features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Rookery Pointe are about $200,000 – $515,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.