- Current Prices:$839,000 to $1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $1,099,000
- Median Sale Price:$464,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,220 to 4,338Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Roper Hights is a neighborhood in Dallas, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1942 and 1948. Homes in Roper Hights are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport, garage and street, and homes in Roper Hights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.