- Current Prices:$249,900 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$201,500 to $279,000
- Median Sale Price:$247,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $300,$0 to $150,$200 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,564 to 3,405Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rose Hill are about $155,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.