- Current Prices:$420,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $489,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$411
- Association Fee Ranges:$213/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1962 to 1963
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 1,374Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rose Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rose Park are about $160,000 – $540,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, driveway, 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.