- Current Prices:$79,900 to $81,900
- Closed Prices:$50,000 to $83,000
- Median Sale Price:$80,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$83
- Association Fee Ranges:$157.16 to $220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:846 to 1,100Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
Rosecroft is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1985 and 1990. Homes in Rosecroft are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Rosecroft typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.