- Current Prices:$115,000 to $1,500,000
- Closed Prices:$75,000 to $850,000
- Median Sale Price:$353,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$198
- Association Fee Ranges:$291 to $351/mo,$0 to $320,$350 to $872.5/quarter,$1200 to $4071
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1993 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,254 to 5,636Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Rosedale has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $117 to $3,890. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $1,726 to as high as $8,634.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.