- Current Prices:$249,500 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$134,500 to $355,000
- Median Sale Price:$234,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$88
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1953 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:2,605 to 4,108Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Roseland Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Roseland Oaks are about $70,000 – $255,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.