- Current Prices:$410,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $444,000
- Median Sale Price:$396,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$281
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,451 to 2,246Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rosemont Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rosemont Park are about $210,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.