- Current Prices:$340,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $409,000
- Median Sale Price:$328,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$187 to $280/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:594 to 2,371Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Rosemont is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rosemont are about $125,000 – $810,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.