- Current Prices:$312,000
- Closed Prices:$167,500 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$233
- Association Fee Ranges:$825.24,$62 to $69/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:891 to 1,466Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Rosemount Village is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Rosemount Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rosemount Village are about $70,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.