- Current Prices:$330,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$268,000 to $599,000
- Median Sale Price:$341,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$317
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1907 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 2,116Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Roseville Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Roseville Heights are about $180,000 – $390,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.