- Current Prices:$159,900 to $182,900
- Closed Prices:$134,999 to $175,000
- Median Sale Price:$162,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$630/quarter,$327,$286 to $327/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:972 to 1,150Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Rosewood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rosewood are about $70,000 – $195,000 and sit on 5.25-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, lot, driveway, 1 assigned space, 1 space, garage, guest parking and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.