- Closed Prices:$190,450 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$238,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$142 to $150/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,564 to 4,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Rosewood is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Rosewood are about $95,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.