- Closed Prices:$190,450 to $249,375
- Median Sale Price:$234,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$142 to $150/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,564 to 4,104Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Rosewood is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Rosewood are about $95,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.