- Current Prices:$390,000 to $465,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$389,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$304
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $250/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,072 to 2,635Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Ross Ave Heights features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ross Ave Heights are about $220,000 – $610,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.