- Current Prices:$1,199,890 to $1,750,000
- Closed Prices:$1,125,000 to $1,610,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$776
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 1967
- Sq. Ft.:1,356 to 2,726Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Ross Park is a neighborhood in San Jose, California. Homes in Ross Park are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and attached garage, and homes in Ross Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.