- Current Prices:$297,000 to $395,000
- Closed Prices:$234,900 to $349,500
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$220
- Association Fee Ranges:$1600 to $1800
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,036 to 2,513Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Rosser Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rosser Village are about $150,000 – $275,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.