- Current Prices:$936,000 to $3,000,000
- Closed Prices:$480,000 to $2,525,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,237,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$563
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$195 to $270/mo,$0 to $270
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 5,847Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Rossmoor are about $485,000 – $2,600,000 and sit on 19.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.