- Current Prices:$140,000
- Closed Prices:$117,000 to $153,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$160 to $177/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:976 to 1,423Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Roxborough at The Crossings is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1997 and 1999. Homes in Roxborough at The Crossings are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Roxborough at The Crossings typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.