- Current Prices:$1,195,000 to $4,195,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $4,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,661,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$516
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$50,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,756 to 10,843Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Royal Harbor are about $975,000 – $4,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.