- Current Prices:$187,500 to $414,900
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $450,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$125
- Association Fee Ranges:$142 to $1704,$135 to $145/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,128 to 4,657Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Royal Harbor are about $145,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.