- Current Prices:$385,000 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$317
- Association Fee Ranges:$440 to $465/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1970 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 1,600Sq. Ft.
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents of this community can cool off in the pool, which is only one of the great property amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1970. In general, homes in Royal Mariner are about $250,000 – $415,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot, guest parking and 1 space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.