- Current Prices:$455,000
- Closed Prices:$375,000 to $429,999
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$335
- Association Fee Ranges:$295 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,201 to 1,412Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Royal Oak features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Royal Oak represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Royal Oak are $385,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.