- Current Prices:$1,495,000 to $3,995,000
- Closed Prices:$2,120,000 to $2,975,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,547,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$759
- Association Fee Ranges:$900
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,697 to 5,980Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Royal Palm Harbor are about $750,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.