- Current Prices:$295,000 to $345,000
- Closed Prices:$236,300 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$508/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:1,156 to 1,300Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Royal Pelican Townhouse represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Royal Pelican Townhouse are about $235,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.