- Current Prices:$389,900 to $441,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $479,200
- Median Sale Price:$455,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$390/mo,$390 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,930 to 3,175Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms 0
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
The community of Royal Poinciana features an array of home designs and prices to match a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $390 to $400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,939 to as high as $7,363. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $390 to $400, and taxes for the year are around $6,591.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.