- Current Prices:$144,900 to $394,900
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$169,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$899 to $1225/quarter,$0 to $1810
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1987 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 3,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Royal Wood is largely a condo community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Royal Wood are about $145,000 – $405,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.