- Current Prices:$220,000 to $279,900
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $272,000
- Median Sale Price:$212,700
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$470/mo,$322 to $443.55
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:1,514 to 2,258Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Royale Harbour is a neighborhood in North Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in Royale Harbour are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Royale Harbour typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.