- Current Prices:$3,125,000 to $4,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,475,000 to $3,500,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,552,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$585
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $225/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,680 to 8,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Ruby Hill are about $690,000 – $5,950,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, off street parking, garage parking, guest parking, golf cart, detached garage and other.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.